The Forever Notebook (Volume 2)
Book 2, April – June
In Book 2 of this dynamic devotional series, The Forever Notebook, Richard Weirich provides daily inspirational and instructional counsel to help you grow in your forever relationship with God.
In Book 2 of his dynamic new devotional series, The Forever Notebook, Richard Weirich provides daily inspirational and instructional counsel to help you grow in your forever relationship with God.
Each book in the quarterly series is grounded in God’s word, and written to help you face life’s greatest challenges, strengthen your faith, and provide you with hope, comfort, and encouragement based on sound biblical teaching.
In the Forever Notebook, Book 2 (April – June), you’ll be challenged to start a daily quiet time, set meaningful spiritual goals, and take a disciplined approach to applying godly principles to daily living.
Among the Daily Meditations in this book:
- When Distance Separates You from Those You Love
- How to Pray Continually
- Faith that Moves Mountains
- How to Manage Anxiety
- How to Manage Sorrow
- Why You Don’t Have to Be Afraid
- How God Protects His Children
- The Way Out of Temptation
- When You’re Treated Unfairly by Bad People
- The Simple Heartfelt Prayer that Says It All
- How to Turn Hardships into Blessings
- Ineffective and Unproductive Faith
- How to Survive a Crushed Spirit
- How to Recognize Heavenly Wisdom
- God’s Plan for Anger Management
- How to Walk by the Spirit